Clicking the link above will direct you to InTouch. From there you will log in with your Skyward credentials to complete the necessary forms and make payments. Skyward is not case sensitive for passwords, but InTouch is case sensitive.
Be sure to print out the form above and take to your appointment. Doctors will complete and sign. Forms must be uploaded during online registration or be returned to Centennial Middle School to be eligible for athletic participation.
Please make note of the following items:
- CMS late fall sports include Girls 7/8 Volleyball and 6-8 Wrestling
- Practices begin on the October 20th and will be held Monday to Friday from 3 to 5 p.m. Practices may vary due to circumstances, and coaches will alert players if that is the case. No buses will be provided on Fridays.
- All participants (including managers) MUST have current physical (valid from two years of date) and sports registration complete and submitted to the office BEFORE coming to practice.
- Game schedules are on the school calendar and will be updated in real time
- Fines and fees must also be paid in full in order to be eligible for participation and travel.